You're
currently @
untold-dark-secrets.blogspot.com
Do
Not Ripped Anything Off ! Spamming
Is Forbidden !! 101%
Copyrighted Spams
Will Be Deleted W/o Replied Do
Not Need Your Comments (:
You May Keep It To Yourself (: Leave
If You Are Unhappy !
Tag
Here
Cravings More
tops & bottoms New Handphone New Laptop New Pink Earpiece PSP Slim Star Cruise with Bf Backpack Travel Carefree
Life
Haven been updating.. Since now got time so update a bit.. ;p
Have been rather busy with sch work lately.. Trying to catch up with the rest of my classmates as I'm rather slow in learning.. -.-
Tuesday and Wednesday actually wanted to go cycling with love.. But in the end always couldn't make it due to the wet weathers.. :( Raining season hits singapore liao.. Sian.. Which means, chritmas bells are ringing soon~ :)
Recently rather stress with sch work and family.. Sigh~ And am trying my best to make love feel more secure... But I dun seems to be able to?? I really dunno wat to do.. Sigh~
Dear love... Am trying my best to make you feel more secure being with me.. But I dun seems to be able to do so?? Sigh~ Hope you dun think so much.. I noe you've been very stress up with works and stuffs.. But I'll be there for you.. Pls bear in mind that no matter wat happens.. There's always me ok??? Much loves... <3