You're
currently @
untold-dark-secrets.blogspot.com
Do
Not Ripped Anything Off ! Spamming
Is Forbidden !! 101%
Copyrighted Spams
Will Be Deleted W/o Replied Do
Not Need Your Comments (:
You May Keep It To Yourself (: Leave
If You Are Unhappy !
Tag
Here
Cravings More
tops & bottoms New Handphone New Laptop New Pink Earpiece PSP Slim Star Cruise with Bf Backpack Travel Carefree
Life
Work was fun with new frens like Elaine.. She was uber crazy.. Can laugh even at the slightest thing.. Hahas.. Damn cute.. The day right after the last day of work we met up together for Partworld session... Her singing was great.. Cos previously she's from choir... And wat's more coincident is tat not only we're from RP.. We're from the same secondary school too.. Hahas.. And she juz stay a few blocks away from me too... LOL!!!
Will update photos as soon as I get my adaptor back.. Now my laptop is back but I've no adaptor... Am using sch's loan laptop now.. Which is super lousy.. No bluetooth... -.-
School vacation is ending soon... Sad... Haven really play yet and it's ending... :( Everyone is busy working or studying.. No time to meet up... I miss Pam pam darling.. Badly... :'( Boohoo!!!
Going watch Drag Me To Hell with bf, Coreen and Hong Wei tonight... And I hate horror movies... :( I dun mind gore.. Seriously... But not horror... Argh~!
I wanna go shopping... Now Great Singapore Sales... :( Everwhere is having sales... Hope bf will go shopping with me later since he's having half day off today... Hehez... *Hope he reads this!*
Alrite.. Siging off from here... Gonna have my breakfast now... :D