You're
currently @
untold-dark-secrets.blogspot.com
Do
Not Ripped Anything Off ! Spamming
Is Forbidden !! 101%
Copyrighted Spams
Will Be Deleted W/o Replied Do
Not Need Your Comments (:
You May Keep It To Yourself (: Leave
If You Are Unhappy !
Tag
Here
Cravings More
tops & bottoms New Handphone New Laptop New Pink Earpiece PSP Slim Star Cruise with Bf Backpack Travel Carefree
Life
Went to Wei Qiang's early B'day celebration last nite at his house with BF.. Hahas.. Had fun chatting with old frens throughout the nite.. :)
Went CCK to meet Swee Sin Ai Ai and shop at BHG as they are having sales.. Hahas.. After shopping den lunched together and accompany her while she work.. Chit chat for 2 hours and den I headed home..
It's getting worst.. I will not wrapped anymore presents!! Hell no!! Look at the ugly scar left behind after wrapping Xiang Xin's present.. T.T
Counting down 2 more days to chalet!! I'm a happy girl~~ ^-^