You're
currently @
untold-dark-secrets.blogspot.com
Do
Not Ripped Anything Off ! Spamming
Is Forbidden !! 101%
Copyrighted Spams
Will Be Deleted W/o Replied Do
Not Need Your Comments (:
You May Keep It To Yourself (: Leave
If You Are Unhappy !
Tag
Here
Cravings More
tops & bottoms New Handphone New Laptop New Pink Earpiece PSP Slim Star Cruise with Bf Backpack Travel Carefree
Life
Holiday coming soon... Woohoo!! Going for job interview on coming Tuesday with Swee Sin.. Muahaha!! Hope can get the job loh... So tat I can earn some money to get myself this sweetie..
Chio rite? The price also very chio... $499.. LOL... I'm determine to get it lah.. No matter wat.. I need to find a job for holiday.. So I can get this sweetie.. Teeheehee!!!
Today in class damn funny... Me and Swee Sin go stalk somebody's blog.. LOL... We keep laugh loh... Cos we did some things in class which is so obvious yet the owner of the blog still dunno... Sigh~ LOL... It's fun though...
Hmmm... X'mas is coming... Need to shop for presents... Sigh.. Like I've said.. I NEED A JOB!!! BAH!!! D= Still thinking wat to buy for boyfie.. Cos.. Can buy de I already bought before.. Clothes, watch, handphone, wallet.. Wat else can I buy? Everytime buy present for guys I sure headache.. @-@
Alrite.. Consider quite a long post.. Tat's all for now..