You're
currently @
untold-dark-secrets.blogspot.com
Do
Not Ripped Anything Off ! Spamming
Is Forbidden !! 101%
Copyrighted Spams
Will Be Deleted W/o Replied Do
Not Need Your Comments (:
You May Keep It To Yourself (: Leave
If You Are Unhappy !
Tag
Here
Cravings More
tops & bottoms New Handphone New Laptop New Pink Earpiece PSP Slim Star Cruise with Bf Backpack Travel Carefree
Life
Sunday, October 19, 2008 Happy 21st Birthday My Baby Boy!!
thFeeling really depress.. I put in so much effort trying to plan the best birthday surprise... Yet wat I plan you juz didn't like it.. You keep telling me this and tat.. Juz wan to change my plan.. Whenever I heard you saying instead of this why not do tat... My heart really hurts... Tears juz drop uncontrollably... I took so much time and effort to plan.. Trying to make sure everything juz work on the rite time.. Yet time after time you juz keep wan to spoil all my plan unknowingly... I've already said I'VE PLANNED!!! I'VE PLANNED!!! But why can't you juz follow wat I plan and dun care abt anything? Is it so hard to follow wat I've planned and juz do nothing? Is it really so hard? I really hate myself... Shouldn't have even plan so much for you if I noe the outsome is like this... For the past two days I've been crying... I felt so stress whenever you tell me tat you dun wan this you dun wan tat.. But I've already planned everything and inside all this things there's little surprises in it... Yet you juz wan to foiled my plan.. Seriously.. I'm so tired... The feeling of being not appreciated.. It's juz so painful... I dunno wat is wrong... I'm juz so TIRED!!!! Can you juz give me a break and stop giving me so much pressure telling me you dun wan this you dun wan tat.. You dun like it... You wan something else... Can you even care of how I feel???!!!! Because it's your b'day.. So I choose to keep quiet... Because I dun wan to make you unhappy on your birthday... But you dun understand.. You juz dun understand after all...
Happy 21st Birthday!! Darling... Best Wishes to you.. And hope everything will go smoothly for you archiving the best in you life!!