You're
currently @
untold-dark-secrets.blogspot.com
Do
Not Ripped Anything Off ! Spamming
Is Forbidden !! 101%
Copyrighted Spams
Will Be Deleted W/o Replied Do
Not Need Your Comments (:
You May Keep It To Yourself (: Leave
If You Are Unhappy !
Tag
Here
Cravings More
tops & bottoms New Handphone New Laptop New Pink Earpiece PSP Slim Star Cruise with Bf Backpack Travel Carefree
Life
Wednesday, October 08, 2008 Dinner with Coreen and Hong Wei
Yes, yes, YES!!! I'm updating now!!! Stop rushing me at my tagboard and ask me to update.. Sigh~ I've got nothing to update.. Tat's why delay, delay and delay..
Yesterday went over meet boyfie after his work.. Den walked over opposite Bugis to meet Coreen and Hong Wei.. Been ages since we last meet together.. Hahahas.. So we went to have dinner together loh..
Had 大长今 steamboat and hotplate for dinner.. It's located somewhere near Haji lane.. The food there not bad.. Hahas.. One person around SGD 18++... Had fun throughout the dinner last nite.. (:
After dinner Hong Wei drove us home one by one... Hahas.. So nice of him lah.. Cos it's very late liao.. I'm the last one to be dropped home cos I stay Woodlands mah.. By time I reach home already 12 a.m. liao.. Also dunno how we eat, eat till so long.. -.-
My rite eye still feeling a little pain leh.. I think is infection bah.. Cos like a bit swollen and puffy.. When touch will pain.. Haiz haiz haiz... Poor me...
Nothing to update leh.. Boyfie B'day coming soon... Dunno wan get wat present for him... No idea how to celebrate with him also... Haiz... I hungry liao... Go cook food eat.. Will update again "soon"...