|
|
Tuesday, October 21, 2008
Boyfie's 21st Birthday Party!!
Boyfie's 21st Birthday Party turn out to be a SUCCESS!! Hahas..
Special thanks to Ernest and Jia Wei kor kor for their cooperation to make the "surprise" party at Jab 1 successful!! (:
Special thanks to Dearest Coreen for all the information I need abt the Singapore Flyers and lending me the camera charger..
Double special thanks to my sissi(my lovely elder sis) for helping me alot alot..
And thanks to all frens and campmates of boyfie for turning up tat nite..
I'll juz briefly tell you all wat I did and planned for the past 2 days before his birthday... (:
17th Oct 2008
After school took train down to Jurong Poon Huat bakery shop to get all the essentials for baking cakes.. No doubt, darling joen followed me down.. She's the sweetest!! (: And incredibly, we spend a full 1 hour there looking and amused with all the cookie cutters and decoration pastries.. Hahas.. We are such retards.. Heh heh!! (:
18th Oct 2008
Woke up early and slack awhile.. After tat I start my DIY baking cake session all alone.. ): Sissi wasn't home lah.. She stayed overnite at Evel's place.. So I juz sit in the kitchen with my laptop on the dinning table watching dramas on PPS, while in my hand was a bowl with eggs trying hard with all my 20 years of 吃奶的力气 to whisk the damn eggs with my hands.. ): Was suppose to do it with an electric whisk.. But.. I'm on budget.. And an electric whisk will cost me abt 30 bucks.. I can't afford it.. )': Mixing and mixing, tat's wat I was doing for near an hour plus.. ): After tat finally pop the cake mix into the oven to bake.. Meanwhile, washing and clear up the mess I've made.. After abt 30 mins of patient waiting.. Viola!! The cake was ready.. Cooled the cake in front of the fan to speed up cooling time so I can quickly finish frosting and icing and go CWP with Sissi to get boyfie's present.. After decorating, I pop the cake into the fridge and went to CWP with Sissi to get a handphone for boyfie as present.. And after tat dinner with Sissi and Jun Wei(Sissi's new fren, very shy guy) at Crystal Jade.. Den he drove me to Yishun to meet dearest Coreen to take the camera charger from her.. Hehe.. Sorry Coreen.. Make you wait there so long.. Cos we're somehow lost when finding the blocks.. Heez... Den after tat went home to rest..
 Cakie!! (I noe it's ugly.. Dun laugh hor.. Very hard to do the writings loh..)
 Boyfie's Birthday Present..
 Nokia 6500 Slide..
19th Oct 2008
THE BIG DAY HAS FINALLY ARRIVED!!!
Woke up start preparing everything.. Set up the new handphone for boyfie.. I've already charged it overnite so he can start using it immediately.. Load some songs and photos of us inside.. Hehe.. I'm cunning!! (; Den make sure camera is working, pack all the stuffs and start preparing myself.. Didn't manage my time well... ): Wasn't able to fetch boyfie off work as I've promised him.. Sorry!! )': As I'm rushing late and I haven got the tickets for Singapore Flyers.. I bluff boyfie saying I'm late and still in train at Yishun.. But actually I'm already at City Hall.. Walking from the Esplanade exit to the Singapore Flyers.. I was cursing and swearing lah... It took me 20 mins to walk there can? I shouldn't have exit there thinking it's nearer... Reach Singapore Flyers quickly bought the tickets and ask where boyfie is.. He didn't noe I'm bringing him there.. It's his 1st surprise for the day.. (: I kept urging him to reach at 8 p.m. cos the ride starts at 8.30 p.m. ... Den he replied me asking.. "You delicate something on the music fountain is it?" Hahas.. See how cute he is lah... After he reach I show him the ticket.. But.. No surprise look leh.. Cos he's not one who express himself very well... Anyway... I told him tat we shall cab over to Singapore Flyers instead cos walking there is seriously tedious... -.- After reaching there, walk around awhile, I told boyfie to go grab a drink cos I was seriously dehydrated from the tedious walk to buy the ticket juz now.. So I went to buy a can of coke loh... Guess how much is tat can of coke? Freaking 2.80 SGD!!! WTH?! I can buy a 1.5 litre coke at Cold Storage liao loh.. But nvm lah.. Boyfie birthday.. So I nv really make a big fuss out of it.. Den we went for the ride.. And photos!! (:


































After the ride went to meet Hong Wei and Coreen... Hong Wei is soo sweet to boyfie lah.. He came all the way to Singapore Flyers to wait for him... All along I knew they had an affair lah.. Damn!! Den he drove us to boat quay.. Went to Jab 1 to celebrate boyfie's birthday... Hahas.. He didn't noe I secretly ask his campmates to join us at Jab 1.. Tat's his 2nd surprise for the day.. Hope he won't angry tat I ask them to come behind his back.. x:
 Serene and Sissi..
 I bake this!!!

 Boyfie and his cake! (pardon the darkness.. My sissi's photography skill nt very good.. Dun laugh at her hor.. She's the best!!)
 Me and Boyfie..
 Me and boyfie... No flash.. Can't blame..

 Hahas... Look at his expression...
 Ernest, Boyfie, Wang Gang and Nigel? Can't remember.. Sorry!!! x:
 The three Lee brothers.. Jia Wei kor kor(2nd), Boyfie(3rd), Jia Jun kor kor(Eldest)..
 Blowing the candles..
 Cut cake..
 Cut...
 Cutting...
 Serene suddenly siam.. Hahas.. Sissi and Boyfie... Look at Boyfie... So kiddy!!! *Pinch pinch*
 Serene, Sissi and Boyfie...
 Boyfie and Nigel? LOL!! FORGIVE ME!!!
 I dunno his name.. LOL.. Boyfie's campmate lah..
 Me and Boyfie...
 Cheesy~
Hong Wei and Coreen left early.. Cos Coreen had to go sch the next day.. She have to go cos it's her 1st day in TP.. Hahas.. Den forget to take photo with them... ):
Anyway.. Boyfie is dead drunk lah... Vomited 4 times at the back alley and once in the cab on the way home.. Poor thing... ): But birthday boy is like tat.. Kua kua.. No choice.. LOL!! And I still have to send him home loh... ): Lucky no need to carry him up.. Cos I dun have strength loh.. Hahas.. Lucky Jia Jun kor kor came down to drag him up.. Heh heh...
Hope boyfie like wat I've planned for him.. Though not very good lah.. But I really tried my best liao loh.. (:
Footprints @
9:58 AM
|
 |
|