You're
currently @
untold-dark-secrets.blogspot.com
Do
Not Ripped Anything Off ! Spamming
Is Forbidden !! 101%
Copyrighted Spams
Will Be Deleted W/o Replied Do
Not Need Your Comments (:
You May Keep It To Yourself (: Leave
If You Are Unhappy !
Tag
Here
Cravings More
tops & bottoms New Handphone New Laptop New Pink Earpiece PSP Slim Star Cruise with Bf Backpack Travel Carefree
Life
Today after sch took lift down and suddenly I'm surrounded by a bunch of lovely angels.. They are so innocent and cute.. OMG... LOVE LOVE LOVE!!!
LOOK!!! ANGELS!!! . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . Awwwwww!!! Wanna hug them can?? Hahas.. (P/S: I'm not a pedophile.. But they are really really cute!!)
Suddenly saw this photo.. So I'll juz post it up too...
Hahas... Looks cute rite?? Hehez..
Bored.. Wanna go shopping.. ): But boyfie nt free.. It's been abt a month since I last when gai gai with boyfie.. Sobz sobz.. Haiz.. Dun say le... Upset...
Haiz.. End here le bah..
P/S: MELISSA!!! FAIL LEH FAIL LEH!! SIBEH SAD AHHHH!!!!!