You're
currently @
untold-dark-secrets.blogspot.com
Do
Not Ripped Anything Off ! Spamming
Is Forbidden !! 101%
Copyrighted Spams
Will Be Deleted W/o Replied Do
Not Need Your Comments (:
You May Keep It To Yourself (: Leave
If You Are Unhappy !
Tag
Here
Cravings More
tops & bottoms New Handphone New Laptop New Pink Earpiece PSP Slim Star Cruise with Bf Backpack Travel Carefree
Life
You noe very well tat I haven been in good mood lately.. Since you offered to come over and accompany me for dinner, of cos I'm overjoyed.. You noe very well tat I hate last min things.. I dun understand why when you first gotten the news you cannot discuss with me first.. Den in the end? Things ended unhappily..
The following applies to you if you feel tat your "brothers" are important to you..
Guys.. Always feel tat their "brothers" are so much more important den their gf.. I find it so disgusting.. If tat's the case den jolly well marry your "brothers" den.. Wat for have a gf when you dun even noe how to cherish them and respect them.. I've seen so many guys treating their "brothers" like gold yet treating their gf like dirt.. Seriously.. It turns me off, completely *Shakes head*
I won't forgive.. I swear.. You nv learn after countless quarrels because of last min things.. You wan me to forgive you? Fine.. Prove me by actions rather den speaking.. I really had enough.. It's so frustrating when I've already so much things to stress about.. I'm so fuking tired.. But you juz dunno...