You're
currently @
untold-dark-secrets.blogspot.com
Do
Not Ripped Anything Off ! Spamming
Is Forbidden !! 101%
Copyrighted Spams
Will Be Deleted W/o Replied Do
Not Need Your Comments (:
You May Keep It To Yourself (: Leave
If You Are Unhappy !
Tag
Here
Cravings More
tops & bottoms New Handphone New Laptop New Pink Earpiece PSP Slim Star Cruise with Bf Backpack Travel Carefree
Life
Wanting to set up a blog shop.. So tempted yet so LAZY!!! I'm really very lazy.. Since last year I already have the thinking of setting up one.. But due to my procrastination..
Till now it's still not up yet!!!
Hahas.. You can't blame me.. I have a lazy bone.. You can ask my boyfie.. No matter where I go.. As long as I have to stand or sit to idle.. I'll definitely lean on something.. Be it pillar, wall or my boyfie.. I juz HAVE TO lean on them.. Kekes.. It's juz a bad habit of mine lah..
It's been the second week since the start of semester 2.. Everything was still alrite.. Except I have weird faci(s).. One who loves to crack lame lame jokes when me, myself who is a lamer also find it hard to laugh.. -.- The other one loves to make us memorize those JAVA coding and make us write them out on papers.. Can you imagine? JAVA codings.. It's worse than those Egyptian wordings.. It's so psychotic.. And I mean it!!
Classmates are still alrite.. Although didn't manage to talk to all of them.. (Cos I'm shy.. Hahahas!!) But those who have teamed with me are really frenly dudes.. I'm glad tat somehow I've get used to the new class.. (:
27th Sep will be going to a fren's 21st Birthday Party.. And tat's none other than Wei Loong!! Tadah!!! He's my dearest beloved JannJann's dearest beloved boyfie.. He's also my MapleSEA Aquila pet panda (kawaii)'s dearest beloved admirer!! Muhaha!! But one problem is.. I need to find one panda tat can TALK and give it to him as birthday present.. Anyone noes where can I get one of those "talking" pandas? -.-
Anyway.. Today is TGIF!! Yes!! Finally!!! Woohoo!!! Ahahahas... I'll update again soon and hopefully I'll be able to set up my blog shop without any more delays.. Hahas..