|
|
Thursday, September 04, 2008
Never Give Up!!!
Today is the first day of semester 2.. Which means.. IT'S THE END OF SCHOOL VACATION!! HOLY COW!! ):
Received an greeting email from my ex-faci.. Tek Ming.. Hahas.. He's the most awesome faci I ever had lah.. Miss him sooooooo much!!
Here's how the email goes..
Dear all
Most of us (including myself) will have this feeling today:
“Aaaaaaaaaaaargh..the 3 weeks break is over……back to more work, work and work for the semester…sigh…sigh…sigh”
But no matter how much we sigh, we still have to go through it. So might as well learn to enjoy it, have a more positive outlook, and make the best out of everything that we do.
Let me start this semester by wishing all of you the followings:
1) May you be WELL and HAPPY
2) May you be punctual in class always
3) May you be absent in 0 number of lessons
4) May you enjoy all your lessons and gain useful knowledge from them
5) And obviously this is most important….May you score ‘A’ for all the 16 problems and all your UTs for each of your modules.
In case you are not granted wish no. 5, may you score ‘A’ for all the 14 problems and 3 of your UTs for each of your modules.
HAVE FUN FOR THE SEMESTER AND ALL THE BEST!
TAKE GOOD CARE!
Regards,
Tek Ming
PS: When things are not working well, please read this email again and scroll to the bottom

So cute huh? Lol..
Class was still alrite.. I suppose.. ): It seems like most of my classmates have already known each other before hand.. ): Felt so left out.. Sigh sigh sigh.. And I can't believe tat I actually complete the worksheet today!! Damn... THIS IS SO NOT ME!! Didn't have appetite for breakfast and ate a little for lunch only.. I dunno wat's wrong.. Maybe I'm juz being too tensed..
I envy Melissa and Deon so much.. Cos they are in the same class.. So good.. Haiz.. I so poor thing.. Only can chat with frens on msn.. But boyfie wasn't online to chat with me... Boyfie.. Why are you always not there when I needed you most? Pls juz appear out of a sudden and be there for me.. ):
Darlingg didn't go sch today... I miss her like crazy.. Hope she'll go to sch tomorrow.. So tat at least I have someone there for me.. ):
Sis will be back tmr.. Hurray!! I'm so happy.. And this Sunday is sis's birthday!! Shall get her a small cake.. (: Heez..
Feel quite stressful lately.. Maybe because knowing tat sch's starting and today is worst.. Sigh~ Holiday holiday.. When will you be coming back to me again?? ): I miss you, holiday~
Footprints @
8:27 PM
|
 |
|