You're
currently @
untold-dark-secrets.blogspot.com
Do
Not Ripped Anything Off ! Spamming
Is Forbidden !! 101%
Copyrighted Spams
Will Be Deleted W/o Replied Do
Not Need Your Comments (:
You May Keep It To Yourself (: Leave
If You Are Unhappy !
Tag
Here
Cravings More
tops & bottoms New Handphone New Laptop New Pink Earpiece PSP Slim Star Cruise with Bf Backpack Travel Carefree
Life
Dinner on Sunday was still "alrite".. Their reception waiter has horrible attitude.. Totally spoil our mood.. I swear I will not go back there again... And I suggest you all dun go also.. It's Sakura restaurant at Yio Chu Kang Ave 9... Never.. I mean NEVER ever go and patronize there!!
Today after sch sis came over and meet me and settle the school fees.. Cos they deducted wrongly.. After tat went over CWP and meet mama for late lunch at Ichiban Sushi.. Sis's treat.. Heh heh.. Yum yum.. After tat Sis went to meet Evel.. Den mama go get her bicycle at her push cart there.. So I took bus alone home.. The bus damn crowded.. And I dunno why some ppl can get sooo inconsiderate..
One seat for her and one seat for her GROCERIES!!
WTF??
The seats are meant for human leh.. Wa liao..
And did she pay bus fare for her groceries since her groceries is taking up one seat as well??
Huh huh huh??!!
Super thick skin loh... The bus is soo crowded liao.. Even use ass think also noe muz be considerate wat.. I suspect she's not even a local loh.. Maybe Xiao Lee(Lee Hsien Long) should banned too much foreign talent.. It's over flowing can?? Bah!!
Boyfie say tomorrow will come over and meet me for dinner.. Hehez.. So sweet of him.. My boy boy.. Muacks muacks.. Love love you~ (: