You're
currently @
untold-dark-secrets.blogspot.com
Do
Not Ripped Anything Off ! Spamming
Is Forbidden !! 101%
Copyrighted Spams
Will Be Deleted W/o Replied Do
Not Need Your Comments (:
You May Keep It To Yourself (: Leave
If You Are Unhappy !
Tag
Here
Cravings More
tops & bottoms New Handphone New Laptop New Pink Earpiece PSP Slim Star Cruise with Bf Backpack Travel Carefree
Life
Darling tag me to do a quiz.. But I lazy lah.. So guess I'm nt doing tat quiz.. Sorry darling!! ):
In sch now.. Holidays are approaching real soon!! Next tuesday will be the last day of semester 1 le.. And finally I can have some time off and have a good rest.. This is sure one tiring semester.. Everything seems so tedious.. Sigh~
When the vacation is over, it will be a brand new class again.. Think liao si beh sianz.. Haiz...
Juz finish makan my breakfast cum lunch.. Feeling very sleepy now.. Dunno why like no mood leh... Hai yo.. Feeling very irritated now.. Dunno why lah... Haiz.. Shall end my post here.. Update again when i'm feeling better...