You're
currently @
untold-dark-secrets.blogspot.com
Do
Not Ripped Anything Off ! Spamming
Is Forbidden !! 101%
Copyrighted Spams
Will Be Deleted W/o Replied Do
Not Need Your Comments (:
You May Keep It To Yourself (: Leave
If You Are Unhappy !
Tag
Here
Cravings More
tops & bottoms New Handphone New Laptop New Pink Earpiece PSP Slim Star Cruise with Bf Backpack Travel Carefree
Life
Sunday, August 03, 2008 The Mummy: Tomb of the Dragon Emperor
Watched The Mummy: Tomb of the Dragon Emperor early in the morning today.. 11.50 a.m. movie loh.. Super early can? But lucky at CWP watch.. Hahas.. Anyway.. The movie quite good lah.. A lot actions involved.. Juz that their chinese too powerful.. Accent too strong.. Can't really understand wat are they talking about.. But got subtitles lah.. Hahas..
After the movie went to buy food and den headed back my place and eat.. But KFC family feast A.. Nicey nicey~ After tat rot at home.. Boyfie watch DVD den I sit beside him surf net and do blogskin.. New blogskin.. Nice hor? I took half of the day to finish it lah.. Crap... Waste a lot time and eye power and mind power to do this shit loh... Lol... But the outcome I still quite happy with it lah.. (:
Anyway.. A bit no mood now lah.. Haiz.. Someone spoil my mood.. Sian diao.. I'm so easily affected even by the slightest things.. Like sibeh niao like tat hor? I also dunno why I like tat leh.. Haiz.. Dun care lah.. I go orh orh liao..