You're
currently @
untold-dark-secrets.blogspot.com
Do
Not Ripped Anything Off ! Spamming
Is Forbidden !! 101%
Copyrighted Spams
Will Be Deleted W/o Replied Do
Not Need Your Comments (:
You May Keep It To Yourself (: Leave
If You Are Unhappy !
Tag
Here
Cravings More
tops & bottoms New Handphone New Laptop New Pink Earpiece PSP Slim Star Cruise with Bf Backpack Travel Carefree
Life
Tuesday, August 12, 2008 Last day of Sem 1!! Welcome sch vacation!! (:
Do things change within days? Or all along there's no commitment involved? If all along there's commitment, how could things juz changed within a few days? It's ridiculous isn't it?
Today is the last day of sch.. And here I am.. Blogging.. As usual.. Tired and hungry.. Nothing much to update.. Yesterday was practically slacking at home after school.. Download and watched 命中注定我爱你 episode 22 yesterday.. Cos I missed it on Sunday nite.. Couldn't connect to PPStream.. Dunno wat went wrong.. Anyway.. Think next week will be the finale liao bah.. A bit too draggy liao.. Hahas.. Watched 篮球火 using PPStream.. Not bad leh tat show.. Got 小豬 leh.. And tat 吳尊 also.. Hahas.. But I dun really like Basketball shows lah.. Dunno why they always film dramas involved in sports but is only Basketballs.. No golf, swimming, bowling, running.. -.- LOL...
Tomorrow holiday starts.. Dunno wan do wat leh.. Boyfie last nite say wan bring me out during holis.. Dunno real or not.. Sigh~
AND TODAY'S FACI SUX.. SI BOTAK.. HOPE ALL YOUR HAIR DROP OFF AND YOU CAN GO BE MONK!! BUT NO! YOU ARE NOT HOLY ENOUGH TO BE ONE!!! HAHAHAS!!! (:
I miss Joen darling.. ): It's been almost a week tat I last seen her? Ya.. I think so.. ): Miss walking to school with her.. Have to wait till school vacation over den will have the chance to walk to school with her again... Awww~ Tat's 3 more weeks!!! Boohoo!!! ))):
Alrite.. End here for today.. If tmr go out den should be have more things to blog.. Heh heh..