You're
currently @
untold-dark-secrets.blogspot.com
Do
Not Ripped Anything Off ! Spamming
Is Forbidden !! 101%
Copyrighted Spams
Will Be Deleted W/o Replied Do
Not Need Your Comments (:
You May Keep It To Yourself (: Leave
If You Are Unhappy !
Tag
Here
Cravings More
tops & bottoms New Handphone New Laptop New Pink Earpiece PSP Slim Star Cruise with Bf Backpack Travel Carefree
Life
Holis holis~ They are finally approaching!! So happy can.. Hahas.. Boyfie say wan bring me go eat dim sum leh.. But dunno when.. Sigh sigh sigh.. Dunno muz wait how long den can go eat dim sum.. ): Some more still got Sakura buffet with Joen darling and Jer Jer.. Heh heh.. Food, food, FOOD!~!~!~! *DROOLS* (:
So bored now lah.. Nothing to do.. Feel like sleeping.. Did not sleep well last nite.. Cos air-con too cold lah.. Den I dun wan get up and lower it cos if I get up rite, the cold air will all rush inside my blanket loh.. Even worst.. ): Maybe next time I should juz place the controller next to my bed rite.. Den no need get up in the nite.. Den no cold air will rush inside my blanket liao.. Heh heh!! I'm so clever... (:
Nothing to blog liao.. Short post today.. Hahahs.. Holis holis~ (: