You're
currently @
untold-dark-secrets.blogspot.com
Do
Not Ripped Anything Off ! Spamming
Is Forbidden !! 101%
Copyrighted Spams
Will Be Deleted W/o Replied Do
Not Need Your Comments (:
You May Keep It To Yourself (: Leave
If You Are Unhappy !
Tag
Here
Cravings More
tops & bottoms New Handphone New Laptop New Pink Earpiece PSP Slim Star Cruise with Bf Backpack Travel Carefree
Life
Had Kraft EasrMac Macaroni for breakfast.. Not tat bad.. But not as cheesy as I tot it would be..
Rot at home and watched movies via PPStream.. Late evening ordered KFCs to eat.. And den went to a pub located at Boay Quay with sis and her frens.. Nth much.. Boring place there.. And the customers there are horrible.. If u wanna puke go out and puke isn't it? You puke in the pub and rite in front of me some more.. Goodness.. It was hilarious but at the same time disgusting.. Tat guy was in his late 20s early 30s I suppose..
Saturday 16th August 2008
Went Ikea.. The one located at Alexandra.. Cos I've got the cravings for their Poached Salmon.. Got boyfie Chicken Leg with dunno wat herbs.. But boyfie dun like tat herb sauce.. ): Ordered 2 fried Chicken Wings.. Boyfie was full.. End up I ate 1 and a half chicken wings.. Spend ard 20SGD plus.. But I wasn't full.. ): Took bus to Marina Square.. Wanted to get some finger food.. Den saw someone familiar smiling and waving at me.. Guess who.. It's melissa with her boyfie and another gal which I dunno is who.. I smiled and waved back at her.. Den after tat decided tat I wanted to eat Subway instead.. And I finished the whole Subway Regular meal.. Which includes a 6-inch long Italian Roasted Beef Sandwich, 1 cup of Coke and 2 Chocolate Chip cookies.. Boyfie was quite amused tat I could finish so much food juz after eating at Ikea.. ):
After tat walked around Marina Square and Suntec.. Things didn't went very well.. Had a little tiff.. Sigh...
Darling finally set a date for Sakura with me.. And it will be on this coming Thursday.. Initially Darling wanted to set it on Friday.. But boyfie said tat Friday gotta meet Hong Wei as he is going to get his new car and then we're going to eat Dim Sum on Friday... But after calling Hong Wei.. He said he couldn't confirm whether it's on Friday or Monday.. He told boyfie tat he Wednesday den can confirm with boyfie..
A little mood less now.. Need some time alone.. Will update again soon..