You're
currently @
untold-dark-secrets.blogspot.com
Do
Not Ripped Anything Off ! Spamming
Is Forbidden !! 101%
Copyrighted Spams
Will Be Deleted W/o Replied Do
Not Need Your Comments (:
You May Keep It To Yourself (: Leave
If You Are Unhappy !
Tag
Here
Cravings More
tops & bottoms New Handphone New Laptop New Pink Earpiece PSP Slim Star Cruise with Bf Backpack Travel Carefree
Life
Yesterday after work met hubby at Outram MRT station and headed down to Orchard.. Went Lucky Plaza had our(mine) fav fish slices bee hoon with luncheon meat sides.. YES!! IT'S DELICIOUS!!! After tat went up to find Hong Wei cos hubby wanna pass him his voucher.. After crapping awhile with him we went shopping as he promised me..
Bought two shirts at Cotton On.. $30.. Heartache... Was suppose to save money.. Sigh.. End up I count and count.. I might even have trouble to survive for the rest of this month till my next payout... BAH!!! I dunno lah... Shall juz eat one meal a day only den..
After tat went to Topman cos hubby kor kor ask hubby to buy shirts with the card that hubby kor kor's fren got for him for present.. It has 100 SD in it.. But nothing caught his eyes.. Neither mine.. So we headed down to Marina Square..
Went to the Topman there and I help hubby choose 2 tee shirts for hubby kor kor.. Hubby also approved the design den buy.. But 2 shirts only 29SD.. There's still balance.. LOL... but nth caught our eyes lah...
After tat caught Wanted.. It was nice.. All the actions makes you feel excited.. Lol.. Cos the way they trigger the gun and how they target is so interesting.. But there's certain scenes a little too exaggerating.. Hahaz..
After the movie went to find darling coreen at her workplace.. And.. OMG.. Her hair... She snipped off her long hair to only over shoulder length a bit.. (Phrasing sounds wrong.. LOL..) Haiz... I miss her.. I miss JannJann.. It's been a long long time since I last hangout with them.. But everyone is so busy with sch and work.. ):