You're
currently @
untold-dark-secrets.blogspot.com
Do
Not Ripped Anything Off ! Spamming
Is Forbidden !! 101%
Copyrighted Spams
Will Be Deleted W/o Replied Do
Not Need Your Comments (:
You May Keep It To Yourself (: Leave
If You Are Unhappy !
Tag
Here
Cravings More
tops & bottoms New Handphone New Laptop New Pink Earpiece PSP Slim Star Cruise with Bf Backpack Travel Carefree
Life
What is love? It seems tat I dun understand what is love after all.. I dunno how to love someone well.. I dunno what to do to love someone.. I dunno what is wrong with me.. Maybe because I've step into the age starting with the digit 2? Or simply juz because I've changed? I dunno... Anyone.. Enlighten me pls? Sigh~
Have to rush my Professional Profiling out le.. Need to submit the draft by the end of this month? I dunno.. Nv check.. Juz briefly heard my classmates talking abt it.. PP, PP, PP.. I hear this everywhere.. It juz give me the stress because I've nt started on it.. And I simply dunno what to do with it..
Bah!! Someone out there who is kind... PLS HELP ME!!! ARGH!!!