<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/21483665?origin\x3dhttp://untold-dark-secrets.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> <iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=21483665&blogName=-%3D*Cheyenne%27s+Dark+Castle*%3D-&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLACK&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Funtold-dark-secrets.blogspot.com%2F&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Funtold-dark-secrets.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" height="30px" width="100%" id="navbar-iframe" title="Blogger Navigation and Search"> </iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"> </div>
untold-dark-secrets.blogspot.com
{♥}Cheyenne's Dark Castle
Advertisements


About Me

Cheyenne
21st this year
7th May 88
Taurus Baby
Loud
Hyper-active
Psychotic
Irritating
Mentally Unsound
Friendster (:

Email me !



Disclaimer

You're currently @
untold-dark-secrets.blogspot.com
Do Not Ripped Anything Off !
Spamming Is Forbidden !!
101% Copyrighted
Spams Will Be Deleted W/o Replied
Do Not Need Your Comments (:
You May Keep It To Yourself (:
Leave If You Are Unhappy !

Tag Here


Cravings
More tops & bottoms
New Handphone
New Laptop
New Pink Earpiece
PSP Slim
Star Cruise with Bf
Backpack
Travel
Carefree Life

Tat's you!



Exits
Hubby
Angela
Amelia-Ji
Coreen
Jane
JannJann
Jerald
Joen
Kelvin
Lionel
Sam
Shi Mei
Siti
Swee Sin
Xiao Wais
Xue Ting
Yee Teng

Music


为什么你总是闷闷不乐
你知不知道 你是最好的
这首歌 我唱这首歌 就是要给你快乐
世界上只有你独一无二
我为你填上幸福的颜色
这首歌 我唱这首歌你要专心的听着

说你也一样爱着我
有一个温暖角落那是我心窝
把你的爱收起来
放进我的口袋不让你轻易离开
我会永远爱着你
到老还是同一句 因为我珍惜
轻轻地摇着拦椅 戴着老花眼镜
还记得我们这首歌

说你也一样爱着我
say you love me

世界上只有你独一无二
我为你填上幸福的颜色
这首歌 我唱这首歌 你要专心的听着

说你也一样爱着我
有一个温暖角落那是我心窝
把你的爱收起来
放进我的口袋不让你轻易离开
我会永远爱着你
到老还是同一句 因为我珍惜
轻轻地摇着拦椅 戴着老花眼镜
还记得我们这首歌

这首歌
说你也一样爱着我
说你也一样爱着我
有一个温暖角落那是我心窝
把你的爱收起来
放进我的口袋不让你轻易离开
我会永远爱着你
到老还是同一句 因为我珍惜
轻轻地摇着拦椅 戴着老花眼镜

还记得我们这首歌



Wednesday, July 16, 2008





No sch.. Rotting at home.. I'm dying from boredom.. Sigh~ I need a break.. To relax myself.. To throw away all the unhappiness.. I juz wan to have a carefree life.. Even juz for 1 day will do... Seriously.. I really need it.. Have been trying hard to be strong.. Have been trying hard to ignore everything and pretend nth happened.. I'm tired..




Let me fly.. Fly away juz like the balloon.. Let the wind take me to a place where there's no worries and misery..



Love Song
Sara Bareilles

Head under water
and they tell me to breathe easy for a while
the breathing gets harder, even I know that
you made room for me but it's too soon to see
if I'm happy in your hands

I'm unusually hard to hold on to
Blank stares at blank pages
no easy way to say this
you mean well, but you make this hard on me
I'm not gonna write you a love song
'cause you asked for it
'cause you need one, you see

I'm not gonna write you a love song
'cause you tell me it's
make or breaking this
if you're on your way
I'm not gonna write you to stay
If all you have is leaving I'm gonna need a better
reason to write you a love song today

I learned the hard way
that they all say things you want to hear
and my heavy heart sinks deep down under you and
your twisted words,
your help just hurts
you are not what I thought you were
hello to high and dry
Convinced me to please you
made me think that I need this too
I'm trying to let you hear me as I am

I'm not gonna write you a love song
'cause you asked for it
'cause you need one, you see
I'm not gonna write you a love song
'cause you tell me it's
make or breaking this
if you're on your way
I'm not gonna write you to stay
If all you have is leaving I'm gonna need a better
reason to write you a love song today

Promise me that you'll leave the light on
to help me see with daylight, my guide, gone
'cause I believe there's a way you can love me
because I say
I won't write you a love song
'cause you asked for it
'cause you need one, you see

I'm not gonna write you a love song
'cause you tell me it's make or breaking this
is that why you wanted a love song
'cause you asked for it
'cause you need one, you see
I'm not gonna write you a love song
'cause you tell me it's make or breaking this
if you're on your way
I'm not gonna write you to stay
if your heart is nowhere in it
I don't want it for a minute
Babe, I'll walk the seven seas when I believe that
there's a reason to
write you a love song today

Footprints @ 1:11 PM