You're
currently @
untold-dark-secrets.blogspot.com
Do
Not Ripped Anything Off ! Spamming
Is Forbidden !! 101%
Copyrighted Spams
Will Be Deleted W/o Replied Do
Not Need Your Comments (:
You May Keep It To Yourself (: Leave
If You Are Unhappy !
Tag
Here
Cravings More
tops & bottoms New Handphone New Laptop New Pink Earpiece PSP Slim Star Cruise with Bf Backpack Travel Carefree
Life
I'm afraid I'll slip into depression.. Whenever I'm alone, I'll start to think a lot of things.. In fact.. Negative things.. No longer optimistic.. I dunno why the sudden change in me.. I wan to go on a vacation.. To somewhere where I can wake up facing the sea in the morning and having the wind embracing me.. A place that is so quiet and peaceful.. Tat takes off the loads in my mind and heart..
Trying my best not to hurt anyone around me.. Especially my love ones.. But end up I'm still hurting them... This fall is a really painful one.. Trying hard to stand up again.. But the wounds juz takes too long to heal...