You're
currently @
untold-dark-secrets.blogspot.com
Do
Not Ripped Anything Off ! Spamming
Is Forbidden !! 101%
Copyrighted Spams
Will Be Deleted W/o Replied Do
Not Need Your Comments (:
You May Keep It To Yourself (: Leave
If You Are Unhappy !
Tag
Here
Cravings More
tops & bottoms New Handphone New Laptop New Pink Earpiece PSP Slim Star Cruise with Bf Backpack Travel Carefree
Life
Haven been updating.. Hahas!! Cos I lazy loh.. Haiz.. Nothing to update recently.. Cos nothing happen loh.. Juz feeling depress sometimes when my mind starts to wander..
PP not done yet.. I'm gonna kill myself.. So tat I dun have to submit the draft by the end of this week.. Good idea rite? See... I'm smart.. :D Heh heh heh..
Hungry hungry~ Waiting for 1st breakout.. In class rotting.. Ah neh faci today.. Haiz.. Sianz.. Lucky tomorrow no school.. Can slack abit and do a bit of PP.. Huang Yong Xiang say wan help me do PP leh.. Hahahas.. Damn happy lah.. But I paiseh leh.. So mosty I'll still do it on my own... Hahas.. (:
Hohoho... Waiting for Sunday to come again.. Anxious to watch Ming Zhong Zhu Ding Wo Ai Ni and find out wat happen to Chen Xin Yi and Ji Chun Xi.. Hahas..