|
|
Saturday, July 26, 2008
 
Boyfie watching LOTR at my place now.. I'm not paying attention to the show lah.. LOL.. Ate KFC juz now.. Yummy yummy~ Finger licking good!! Heh heh!! Nothing to blog today.. Juz upload new songs for bloggy.. Breakout by Miley Cyrus.. Hahas.. Catchy tune lah.. Nice nice.. (: Ate the chocolate Yong Xiang got for me when she went Aust earlier this month.. Hahas.. I like it alot lah.. So sweet of her.. Yong Xiang is my colleague at OCS.. Hahas.. Very nice gal.. (: Tired sia.. Keep feeling very tired and eat a lot recently.. Dunno wat is happening to me.. A few more days and pay will be out soon.. Yay!! Money money money!! Makes my world goes round, round, round...
 Breakout by Miley Cyrus
Every week's the same Stuck in school, so lame My parents say that I'm lazy Getting up at 8, is crazy Tired of being told, what to do So unfair So uncool Day's too long And I’m holding on Till I hear the bell ring Cause it's the time when, the time when
We're gonna breakout, Let the party start, We're gonna stay out, Gonna break some hearts, We’re gonna dance till the dance floor falls apart, Uh-Oh! all over again, We’re gonna wake up, Everyone we know , We’re gonna have some fun, Gonna lose control, Feels so good, to let go-oh-oh
Hangout is something we like to do With my friends, every mess we're into, Ha These are the last songs that we choose None of them are here to remember you Day's too long and I’m holding on Till I hear the bell ring Cause it's the time when, the time when
We're gonna breakout, Let the party start, We're gonna stay out, we’re gonna break some hearts, we’re gonna dance till the dance floor falls apart, Uh-Oh! all over again, We’re gonna breakout, Everyone we know, We’re gonna have some fun, We’re gonna lose control, It feels so good, let go
I wish it would never end Stand in time with my friend Oh, its my prayer
Footprints @
7:08 PM
|
 |
|