You're
currently @
untold-dark-secrets.blogspot.com
Do
Not Ripped Anything Off ! Spamming
Is Forbidden !! 101%
Copyrighted Spams
Will Be Deleted W/o Replied Do
Not Need Your Comments (:
You May Keep It To Yourself (: Leave
If You Are Unhappy !
Tag
Here
Cravings More
tops & bottoms New Handphone New Laptop New Pink Earpiece PSP Slim Star Cruise with Bf Backpack Travel Carefree
Life
Actually today mood still quite okay de.. Was in good mood when I was editing this photo.. Was happy when I upload it in frenster and added captions to it.. But after reach workplace... Totally changed my mood.. I dun wanna bring up wat happen lah..
But to whom it may concern... Whether is it you or nt you or whosoever.. Being nice doesn't mean u can take me for granted.. Being nice doesn't mean I'll always be nice.. If I'm nice to you.. Juz take it.. Dun stuck up and thinks I deserve all this shit..
Pardon my rantings.. I juz need to let my anger flow... Ya.. So it's like wtf..
Alrite.. End here.. Gotta go slp... And dream of something nice.. Like oreo cheesecake or ice cream or something tat cheers me up lah... Heck care everything.. And FUCK THE WORLD LAH!!
P/S: Forgive me for all the vulgarities.. I'll pray for forgiveness... But really pissed off today lah...