You're
currently @
untold-dark-secrets.blogspot.com
Do
Not Ripped Anything Off ! Spamming
Is Forbidden !! 101%
Copyrighted Spams
Will Be Deleted W/o Replied Do
Not Need Your Comments (:
You May Keep It To Yourself (: Leave
If You Are Unhappy !
Tag
Here
Cravings More
tops & bottoms New Handphone New Laptop New Pink Earpiece PSP Slim Star Cruise with Bf Backpack Travel Carefree
Life
Let's look at this scenario, bf was suppose to fetch gf out of house for a date... But bf suddenly change his mind and says:"Why nt let's juz meet there instead since we are going there and it's easier for me as it's only one route.." Now.. Think it this way.. It's a wedding day for them and bridegroom changed his mind and nt going over bride's house to fetch her to the church.. Because it's the same... It's easier for him as it's only one route and they still will be meeting there...
What I mean was the sincerity.. I dunno... Tat's juz wat I think... I dunno wat you guys think... Who agrees with me leave me a tag and high 5 to you... Who does not den tag me and tell me WHY??!!