You're
currently @
untold-dark-secrets.blogspot.com
Do
Not Ripped Anything Off ! Spamming
Is Forbidden !! 101%
Copyrighted Spams
Will Be Deleted W/o Replied Do
Not Need Your Comments (:
You May Keep It To Yourself (: Leave
If You Are Unhappy !
Tag
Here
Cravings More
tops & bottoms New Handphone New Laptop New Pink Earpiece PSP Slim Star Cruise with Bf Backpack Travel Carefree
Life
I'm back... The reason is becos I read abt the news ytd abt this gal by the name of Xiaoyun from Sichuan who agrees to expose more skin if more people donate to the Sichuan Earthquake. This is quoted from her website:
I am from Sichuan. My hometown has been badly hit by the recent earthquake. It's encouraging to see people donating to help - I will release more photographs of myself to encourage more people to donate.
Well... Here are some of her photos...
What do you all think? Some says she's making use of the disaster to maker herself popular.. Some says she is brave to do this to help with the donation... LOL... I don't know... She claims that the photos are taken with the help of her sis... And oh ya... Btw... She's a 90s baby... Can you believe it?! Judge it yourself!! =D