You're
currently @
untold-dark-secrets.blogspot.com
Do
Not Ripped Anything Off ! Spamming
Is Forbidden !! 101%
Copyrighted Spams
Will Be Deleted W/o Replied Do
Not Need Your Comments (:
You May Keep It To Yourself (: Leave
If You Are Unhappy !
Tag
Here
Cravings More
tops & bottoms New Handphone New Laptop New Pink Earpiece PSP Slim Star Cruise with Bf Backpack Travel Carefree
Life
Fainted twice ytd at home... After bathing jiu feel very unwell.. Lost conscious and fell down in the kitchen.. I tried to pull myself but after a few steps I fall again... It was only after five mins den i manage to pull myself up and walk to my bed...
This few days haven been eating well or sleeping well... I no longer can handle myself anymore... I really feel like collapse and dun care anything anymore... The one tat I expect to understand me the most yet misunderstood me.... Wat stress do I have?? I also hope I completely have no stress... I noe everyone have their stress... Including you... But nv did you understand that I am undergoing more stress than you now... Becos of you, I couldn't sleep well nor eat well... Yet you juz make this statement... Do you even care how I feel? I dun think so anymore... I no longer can be strong and face anything... I've lost myself to everything... But you juz dun seems to understand wat I'm going through nw... Becos all you care nw was only yourself...
I'm letting go everything.. Including you... Since after so many things happen you still choose tat you wan to be alone... I let you go ahead... I dun wan to keep on waiting and waiting when all this while I'm waiting for a miracle that won't happen at all... You juz dun understand me... You nv think abt how I feel and how I'm doing nw... You juz can't be bothered tat's all... After all, I'm juz a big rock blocking your path in your life...