<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/21483665?origin\x3dhttp://untold-dark-secrets.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> <iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=21483665&blogName=-%3D*Cheyenne%27s+Dark+Castle*%3D-&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLACK&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Funtold-dark-secrets.blogspot.com%2F&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Funtold-dark-secrets.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" height="30px" width="100%" id="navbar-iframe" title="Blogger Navigation and Search"> </iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"> </div>
untold-dark-secrets.blogspot.com
{♥}Cheyenne's Dark Castle
Advertisements


About Me

Cheyenne
21st this year
7th May 88
Taurus Baby
Loud
Hyper-active
Psychotic
Irritating
Mentally Unsound
Friendster (:

Email me !



Disclaimer

You're currently @
untold-dark-secrets.blogspot.com
Do Not Ripped Anything Off !
Spamming Is Forbidden !!
101% Copyrighted
Spams Will Be Deleted W/o Replied
Do Not Need Your Comments (:
You May Keep It To Yourself (:
Leave If You Are Unhappy !

Tag Here


Cravings
More tops & bottoms
New Handphone
New Laptop
New Pink Earpiece
PSP Slim
Star Cruise with Bf
Backpack
Travel
Carefree Life

Tat's you!



Exits
Hubby
Angela
Amelia-Ji
Coreen
Jane
JannJann
Jerald
Joen
Kelvin
Lionel
Sam
Shi Mei
Siti
Swee Sin
Xiao Wais
Xue Ting
Yee Teng

Music


为什么你总是闷闷不乐
你知不知道 你是最好的
这首歌 我唱这首歌 就是要给你快乐
世界上只有你独一无二
我为你填上幸福的颜色
这首歌 我唱这首歌你要专心的听着

说你也一样爱着我
有一个温暖角落那是我心窝
把你的爱收起来
放进我的口袋不让你轻易离开
我会永远爱着你
到老还是同一句 因为我珍惜
轻轻地摇着拦椅 戴着老花眼镜
还记得我们这首歌

说你也一样爱着我
say you love me

世界上只有你独一无二
我为你填上幸福的颜色
这首歌 我唱这首歌 你要专心的听着

说你也一样爱着我
有一个温暖角落那是我心窝
把你的爱收起来
放进我的口袋不让你轻易离开
我会永远爱着你
到老还是同一句 因为我珍惜
轻轻地摇着拦椅 戴着老花眼镜
还记得我们这首歌

这首歌
说你也一样爱着我
说你也一样爱着我
有一个温暖角落那是我心窝
把你的爱收起来
放进我的口袋不让你轻易离开
我会永远爱着你
到老还是同一句 因为我珍惜
轻轻地摇着拦椅 戴着老花眼镜

还记得我们这首歌



Thursday, June 19, 2008


1) wats yoor favourite cartoon character?
Domo Kun!!!

2) where will yoo go if someone sponsors yoo a tour ticket?
I wanna go to Japan!! See the Sakura blossoms and the Disneyland there!! It's awesome!!

3) wats yoor favorite things that yoo do?
It's so obvious? Y ask? All my frens noe!! Gossiping!!

4) do yoo think money can buy yoo happiness?
Maybe? When I buy over all the LVs and Prada and Gucci and Coach and Christine Dior and Fendi and Salvatore Ferragamo and many many more... ...

5) do yoo think yoor little wish that is kept in yoor heart will be fulfilled?
I dunno? Since it's a wish.. It's unpredictable!! DUH!!!

6) do yoo think yoo can survive without any money?
I can if you give me Gold bars and pearls and diamonds... (:

7) wat are yoo most afraid to lose?
My love ones and my pink bear bear and my bunney!! ):

8) if yoo win $1 million, wat would yoo do?
I'll be a paranoid!! Hugging the $1 million guarding it day and nite and day and nite and day!! Muahahaha!!! (;

9) wat do yoo dream of doin in the future?
A rich tai tai.. Carrying a poodle walking like a snake down the alley with branded shops.. Wooo!!

10) list out 3 good points of the person who tagged yoo.
Joen is heh heh heh.. Mongoloid.. Pedophile...

11) wats make yoo happpy?
When ppl dun make up such retarded quiz? Den I'll be happy till I'm in Woodbridge and nt Woodlands..

12) wat type of person do yoo hate most?
Disgusting old uncles who looks at gals in disgusting glares.. Bangalas who hold same sex's hands and waist strolling down the street... BIG BUILD TRANSEXUALS!!! AHHH!!! NOOOO!!!!

13) where do yoo see yoorself 10 years down the road?
If the earth still exists after so much climate changes and disasters... Den I guess I'll be married with a stable job in air-condition rm.. Weets~

14) if yoo can have a super-power, wat would it be?
Fighting crimes, trying to save the world, you came on juz in time.. THE POWERPUFF GALS!! POWERPUFF!!

15) wat do yoo think is the most important?
SAVE EARTH!! If our mother earth dies den wat else matters anymore?

16) if its the end of the world, wat will it be yoor last wish?
If it can come true... Den I'll wish for the world nt to end... Easy isn't it?? Heh heh!!

17) if yoo have a chance to choose, would yoo want to go back in time?
I dunno? Go back to the time where I have milk stains on the side of my mouth and shirts?? And try to be nt so clumsy??

18) If you can meet anyone, who will it be and why?
I wanna meet Bill Gates!! And ask him how did he get so fuking rich!!

19) wat will yoo do when yoo have 24 hours of free time?
Sleep, shop, eat, shyt, play and breath air...

20) will you do if u can choose to live to a life of over 100 years old?
No... Nt me... I dun wanna be a freak still trying to keep up with the latest trends wearing like hip hops and goes `yo, yo, yo!!

INSTRUCTIONS: Remove 1 question from above and add in yoor personal question. Make it a total of 20 questions den tagged 8 people in yoor list. List them out at the end of this post. Next, notify them in their chat box that he/she has been tagged.

Coreen, JannJann, Jane, Shi Mei, Amelia, Angela, Melissa and Xue Ting
*I can't be bothered to tag... Hahaz... So if you happen to see ur names and u feel like doing it den juz do.. Hahaz..



Ok... I mention tat I'll upload photos..

This is the cake I bought for papa for Papa's day last sunday.. White chocolate covering.. Yum yum..









Last sunday morning went to Khatib there tat Bottle Tree Park with hubby.. Say this old looking rickshaw? Lol...












I wonder y gals can wear grandma panties with low waist jeans??




Okay.. That's all for this post.. Hahaz... (:

Footprints @ 8:44 AM