You're
currently @
untold-dark-secrets.blogspot.com
Do
Not Ripped Anything Off ! Spamming
Is Forbidden !! 101%
Copyrighted Spams
Will Be Deleted W/o Replied Do
Not Need Your Comments (:
You May Keep It To Yourself (: Leave
If You Are Unhappy !
Tag
Here
Cravings More
tops & bottoms New Handphone New Laptop New Pink Earpiece PSP Slim Star Cruise with Bf Backpack Travel Carefree
Life
Tat day when having Web Multimedia module, we are ask to learn how to take photos which focus on the objects... I use the theme Nature and took photos of flowers.. So all this photos here are my master piece... Hahahaz...
Nice? Hahahaz... Having sore eyes... Haiz... Poor poor me... Left eye very red loh... Cannot take brightness... Dunno why... When walking to school my eyes keep trying to close cos of the blazing sun... Stupid de... Today ask hubby take over work position becos my eyes really cannot make it le.. Somemore I hurt my kneecap... Thanks to Deon and her scandal Ming Cong... Lol... If she sees this I'm GONNA DIE!!!! My kneecap bleeding loh... So ke lian...
Going to be holiday soon.. After this week of studies will have 2 weeks of holidays... Can slack abit... Ahahahaz... But most prob will look for other PT jobs bah... Try earn a bit more money...
Alrite bah... I'll motivate myself to update again...