You're
currently @
untold-dark-secrets.blogspot.com
Do
Not Ripped Anything Off ! Spamming
Is Forbidden !! 101%
Copyrighted Spams
Will Be Deleted W/o Replied Do
Not Need Your Comments (:
You May Keep It To Yourself (: Leave
If You Are Unhappy !
Tag
Here
Cravings More
tops & bottoms New Handphone New Laptop New Pink Earpiece PSP Slim Star Cruise with Bf Backpack Travel Carefree
Life
I'm back to blog!! Ok... I noe I very long nv blog liao... Haiz... Very busy and lazy... Ok... Lazy is a little bit more compared to busy... Weeeee~
Alrite... I start to see the real faces of some of my classmates.. They're really scary... Sigh.. I dunno wat to say... Juz.. Simply dun wanna care.. Cool rite? I noe... >=D
Having Web Multimedia now... Sianz sia... HTML codes loh.. I dunno y muz learn when everything can be found with a click on your mouse... -.-
And... The faci like beh hiao one leh... Keep look at other webpage de codes den wan try to teach us.. Like tat wa masi eh hiao mah.. Go read the webpages abt HTML codes jiu eh hiao do liao wat... Laoya de...
Very hungry now... Dunno y recently feel hungry easily... Ah... Stress sign? LOL!! B'day coming soon.. Yeah yeah~ (^_^)v Hope will recieve nice nice pressie from hubby.. And big big ang bao from papa mama.. Wooohooo~