You're
currently @
untold-dark-secrets.blogspot.com
Do
Not Ripped Anything Off ! Spamming
Is Forbidden !! 101%
Copyrighted Spams
Will Be Deleted W/o Replied Do
Not Need Your Comments (:
You May Keep It To Yourself (: Leave
If You Are Unhappy !
Tag
Here
Cravings More
tops & bottoms New Handphone New Laptop New Pink Earpiece PSP Slim Star Cruise with Bf Backpack Travel Carefree
Life
Felt tat the two of us are juz getting more and more unstable... Tired of those arguements and ignorings between the two of us.. No doubt tat you did give in during these arguements pass two days.. But i realise we no longer could communicate properly anymore which causes these arguements to happen.. I dunno wat happened between us.. Maybe you no longer visit this blog.. But it dosen't matter.. Maybe it's better tat you did not read these at all.. I juz wan to get things out of my heart.. Because they are really making me breathless.. I cannot take it anymore.. Since last nite i sms you saying to seperate for the time being and think through wat we really wan.. But you did not bother to reply me any msg after tat.. Frankly speaking i dunno wan you wan or wat you are thinking.. I'm tired of guessing and guessing when you dun wan to tell me... I really find myself cannot adapt to you anymore as everytime i ask you wat things, wat happen, you choose nt to tell me even when times i kept pressing you to tell me... In a relationship if there's so much to hide it's hard to maintain.. But i dun wish to brought it up straight to your face anymore.. Because even if i do so.. You nv take them to heart..
All I want to do is find a way back into love I can’t make it through without a way back into love And if I open my heart again I guess I’m hoping you’ll be there for me in the end