You're
currently @
untold-dark-secrets.blogspot.com
Do
Not Ripped Anything Off ! Spamming
Is Forbidden !! 101%
Copyrighted Spams
Will Be Deleted W/o Replied Do
Not Need Your Comments (:
You May Keep It To Yourself (: Leave
If You Are Unhappy !
Tag
Here
Cravings More
tops & bottoms New Handphone New Laptop New Pink Earpiece PSP Slim Star Cruise with Bf Backpack Travel Carefree
Life
Yesterday went Clark Quey there de shopping center.. Called The Central.. Hahaz.. Practically there's nothing much to shop.. Juz walk around here and there.. Ate Azubo Sabo Hokkaido ice cream.. 2 scoope on cone.. Had lychee with cookies and cream... Quite nice lah.. Den hubby keep say the cookies and cream as chocolate chip.. Hahaz.. So funny.. Blur blur den memory no gd keep say wrong..
Nothing much lah.. Sunday nite.. The nite before my sch starts.. Tat's how I spent it..
Now in sch.. Slept for 1/2 an hour juz now cos was totally too tired.. But I slept during break time k.. So I'm still a good girl... Hahahaz...
I wan go home slp!!! Tired ah.. Faster sch end pls!!!! =(