You're
currently @
untold-dark-secrets.blogspot.com
Do
Not Ripped Anything Off ! Spamming
Is Forbidden !! 101%
Copyrighted Spams
Will Be Deleted W/o Replied Do
Not Need Your Comments (:
You May Keep It To Yourself (: Leave
If You Are Unhappy !
Tag
Here
Cravings More
tops & bottoms New Handphone New Laptop New Pink Earpiece PSP Slim Star Cruise with Bf Backpack Travel Carefree
Life
Dun feel like going to sch today.. Cos my eyes puff like goldfish's eyes.. But promise Auntie Shi Mei that i'll go to the talk with her today.. Maybe i'll juz go for talk with her and leave after the talk..
In class now.. No mood for lessons at all.. In fact no nood for anything.. Sat down wanted to watch 恶作剧2吻 episode 5.. End up last nite i download wrong.. Feeling so shitty now.. I need a break.. To somewhere far far away~ Ahahaz... Sounds ridiculous.. But am really tired of those things.. I noe you'll be reading this.. But i dun wish to say much.. No point when you dun care at all..
Sis will be back tmr.. I suppose.. Not very sure.. Heard from her that she has a present for me.. Wonder what will tat present be.. Ha ha ha... Total moodless laughter.. Sounds so sarcastic... Ya.. Watever.. I'm mad... Leave me alone than...
And damn.. Tat black longan is in my team today.. Total sway-ness.. Because today too many ppl nv come sch today.. Which makes me more determine to leave after the talk... I juz simply dislike him tat's all.. And yes.. I'm a horrible classmate.. But only towards him...
Feeling sleepy.. Didn't slept well last nite.. But doesn't matter...
Alrite.. End here... Long post with shitty craps..