You're
currently @
untold-dark-secrets.blogspot.com
Do
Not Ripped Anything Off ! Spamming
Is Forbidden !! 101%
Copyrighted Spams
Will Be Deleted W/o Replied Do
Not Need Your Comments (:
You May Keep It To Yourself (: Leave
If You Are Unhappy !
Tag
Here
Cravings More
tops & bottoms New Handphone New Laptop New Pink Earpiece PSP Slim Star Cruise with Bf Backpack Travel Carefree
Life
Thursday, November 01, 2007 Hubby's ORD Parade 311007
311007 Yesterday was a very important day for Hubby.. 2 years have pass by and it was the day for Hubby's ORD Parade.. Parents of Alpha and Bravo Company of Maju Camp are invited for the 6 SIR ORD Parade.. And of cos.. I'm there too lah.. Hahahaz..
The parade started at around 6.15 p.m.. Army troops starts to march out.. There is about 300 of them.. Ya.. Juz like Spartans.. 300 of them.. Standing still and looking smart.. Hubby was one of them.. So the big ranks starts to give their speech and blah blah blah.. Lasted about 1/2 an hour before the parade finally ends.. Help Hubby took photo with his parents and Lin Han and his other campmates... Here are some of the photos.. Also took a video down of the whole parade but decided not to post it up because of my lousy video-ing skills and bad hp camera.. Hahahaz...
Marching.. I dunno where is Hubby and which is Hubby.. I juz anyhow snap photos..
Touching? Lol..
Hubby with his Papa and Mama..
Hubby and miie... Hehehez..
Hubby alone.. So smart looking rite... Hehehez...
Lin Han and Hubby..
Candid shot.. Lol...
Okok.. Nice and professional shot... LOL!!
Lin Han and Hubby and I dunno who is tat.. Hahahaz..
Okok... Tat's all the photos..
After tat at nite went to eat with Hubby and his parents.. After tat Hubby send miie home.. Hehez.. So happy... Like hubby send miie home.. Hehez.. Okok.. I end here liao.. Bye bye..