You're
currently @
untold-dark-secrets.blogspot.com
Do
Not Ripped Anything Off ! Spamming
Is Forbidden !! 101%
Copyrighted Spams
Will Be Deleted W/o Replied Do
Not Need Your Comments (:
You May Keep It To Yourself (: Leave
If You Are Unhappy !
Tag
Here
Cravings More
tops & bottoms New Handphone New Laptop New Pink Earpiece PSP Slim Star Cruise with Bf Backpack Travel Carefree
Life
Haven been updating because I was sick.. Down with a flu and cough.. Sigh~
Ytd went over hubby house for dinner.. Hubby's mama cook alot of food cos celebrating hubby de chinese birthday.. After eating jiu watch hubby play game loh... Around 9 plus jiu head home..
Took train home.. Saw this china woman... I really buay tahan this china woman lah... She wear sleeveless nvm.. The biggest problem is tat she nv shave her armpits lah!!! Ji tao see liao wan faint loh... Wa piang.. One whole furry ball lah... Super disgusting can...
After tat I got a seat liao I sit down.. Den came in 2 bangalas.. Wah piang.. Faint again loh... Cos the ba wu I tell euu.. Super strong loh.. I rather smell moii on feet lah...
Ytd's journey home was super sway can.. Dotz... Alrite.. End here.. Bye bye..
P/S: Hubby, two weeks no tag tag miie le.. Smack euur butt if euu still dun tag tag!!! ROAR!