You're
currently @
untold-dark-secrets.blogspot.com
Do
Not Ripped Anything Off ! Spamming
Is Forbidden !! 101%
Copyrighted Spams
Will Be Deleted W/o Replied Do
Not Need Your Comments (:
You May Keep It To Yourself (: Leave
If You Are Unhappy !
Tag
Here
Cravings More
tops & bottoms New Handphone New Laptop New Pink Earpiece PSP Slim Star Cruise with Bf Backpack Travel Carefree
Life
In school now.. Lesson haven start cos still have 3 mins more.. Plus faci is still not here yet.. So .. Hahaz... Here i am typing this lah ..
Within 3 days moii new maple character(Cleric) has progressively improve from lv 21(since sunday) to now lv 31(last nite ) .. I muz jia you more if not hubby will over take miie but alot alot.. Sigh~
Alrite.. Faci is here.. (means not good)..
She is starting her chanting again.. All faci(s) are like tat.. Everyday chant and none of them got into moii mind..
I'm thinking of making a new blogskin.. But.. I very lazy leh.. Looking at this blogskin see liao very sianz.. Maybe very long nv change liao.. Hahahaz... Watever.. Blog again soon..