You're
currently @
untold-dark-secrets.blogspot.com
Do
Not Ripped Anything Off ! Spamming
Is Forbidden !! 101%
Copyrighted Spams
Will Be Deleted W/o Replied Do
Not Need Your Comments (:
You May Keep It To Yourself (: Leave
If You Are Unhappy !
Tag
Here
Cravings More
tops & bottoms New Handphone New Laptop New Pink Earpiece PSP Slim Star Cruise with Bf Backpack Travel Carefree
Life
Happy Birthday Hubby!!! Hehez.. Today is hubby de 20th birthday.. Hehez.. So happy.. Cos is hubby de birthday..
Ok... I'm angry... Angry with moii computing team mates.. They are horrible faggots... Especially the 2 guys in moii team.. Thay are really faggots I tell euu... I've nv seen guys tat lazy before.. Too miie the are bimbos.. Sickening k... I feel like scolding them rite infront of their face... Tmd!! Especially tat year 2 guy... Can't do well in year 1 den now retake might as well work hard and pass?? Knn... I sure give him disagree and make him retake again and again ah...
Angry... Spoil moii mood.. Okay... End here for now...