You're
currently @
untold-dark-secrets.blogspot.com
Do
Not Ripped Anything Off ! Spamming
Is Forbidden !! 101%
Copyrighted Spams
Will Be Deleted W/o Replied Do
Not Need Your Comments (:
You May Keep It To Yourself (: Leave
If You Are Unhappy !
Tag
Here
Cravings More
tops & bottoms New Handphone New Laptop New Pink Earpiece PSP Slim Star Cruise with Bf Backpack Travel Carefree
Life
Juz reached home.. Went Marina Square watch Rush Hour 3 with hubby juz now.. Very funny show.. Especially the parts.. Hahaz.. Highly recommended!!
After movie send hubby home as hubby haven sleep for ard 34 hours liao due to his live firing training on friday which lasted ard 24 hours.. After tat I headed home..
As I board the train.. I was entertained with this Bollywood romance movie.. Hahaz.. As euu can see, there's this 2 ah neh standing in front of miie.. They keep smooching lah... Still can hear the smooch smooch sound lah.. I mean normal kiss kiss on lips i can accept... But deep kissing in train with so many pairs of eyes eyeing at euu?? Lol... So entertained lah... Tat ah neh guy kiss till like wan eat tat ah neh gal like tat... Woooo~ 1 day 2 movie sia... I tan tio loh.... Hahaz.. Alritez.. End here..