You're
currently @
untold-dark-secrets.blogspot.com
Do
Not Ripped Anything Off ! Spamming
Is Forbidden !! 101%
Copyrighted Spams
Will Be Deleted W/o Replied Do
Not Need Your Comments (:
You May Keep It To Yourself (: Leave
If You Are Unhappy !
Tag
Here
Cravings More
tops & bottoms New Handphone New Laptop New Pink Earpiece PSP Slim Star Cruise with Bf Backpack Travel Carefree
Life
This is going to be a very long post with pictures..
Kylie and Zhen Zhen brought miie to explore our sch's sports complex.. And when they bought miie to the 3rd floor, I'M FREAKING AMUSED WITH OUR SCH'S OPEN ROOFTOP SOCCER/RUGBY FIELD Freaking nice rite? So cool loh..
National Day Preview`07 @ Marina Bay
These are the jellyfish tat floats in the sky during the National Day Parade`07 @ Marina Bay
Cute rite? Very interesting loh..
RP's Jamming' @ the United Music Party(J.U.M.P.) At the lawn waiting for Prime Minister Mr. Lee Hsien Loong..
The 2 red indians? Lol~
The Powerpuff Fish
Bleh~
At 7-11..
Yay!! It's our Prime Minister Mr. Lee Hsien Loong
I tried to take the best shot tat i can as it is damn crowded..
Charming hor? Lol..
He's smiling
Trip to Sentosa
I dunno wat are we waiting for.. Lol..
Our stamp of victory for conquering the Luge ride..
In the tram back to Vivo City..
The Simpsons Family
The J.U.M.P. was great.. Hahaz.. And i think moii SIT ppl are mad.. Lol.. Maybe tat explains why i'm in SIT too.. Alrite.. I'm really dead tired now.. I shall end here.. Update again real soon..