You're
currently @
untold-dark-secrets.blogspot.com
Do
Not Ripped Anything Off ! Spamming
Is Forbidden !! 101%
Copyrighted Spams
Will Be Deleted W/o Replied Do
Not Need Your Comments (:
You May Keep It To Yourself (: Leave
If You Are Unhappy !
Tag
Here
Cravings More
tops & bottoms New Handphone New Laptop New Pink Earpiece PSP Slim Star Cruise with Bf Backpack Travel Carefree
Life
Went Cineleisure took neoprint with Melia-Ji.. Hahaz.. Ran out of class without eating moii free pizza!! Boohoo!!!
19th Aug 2007
I gave bunney to try on the infants dress.. So KAWAII!!! Bunney~
Miie with Melia-Ji's humongous headphone.. Hip-hop yea~
In class now... Boring... Cos it's Kylie's Alex's lesson today... Boooo!!!
I wan watch The Simpsons!!! Sadded lah!! Hubby could not make it yesterday cos he went to bai bai at his grandparent's house... Hubby say Ah ma ask why nv bring miie over... Hehehehehez.... So sweet...
Couldn't load photobucket in school... -.- Can't add those icons... Lao Ya school!! *Kick the door* I'll add moii icons when i reach home..