You're
currently @
untold-dark-secrets.blogspot.com
Do
Not Ripped Anything Off ! Spamming
Is Forbidden !! 101%
Copyrighted Spams
Will Be Deleted W/o Replied Do
Not Need Your Comments (:
You May Keep It To Yourself (: Leave
If You Are Unhappy !
Tag
Here
Cravings More
tops & bottoms New Handphone New Laptop New Pink Earpiece PSP Slim Star Cruise with Bf Backpack Travel Carefree
Life
Love is like a taxi. If you wait for them, they won't come. It's not that the taxi won't come,there just aren't any empty cars. This is the worst thing. Maybe I'll be able to find one on another street. If I glance back... I just missed another. It won't come if I just wait. If you look for them, they won't come either. They just won't come. Wait. They won't come to just any one person but... When you give up and started walking. They suddenly all come at once.
From:Love Revolution
Well... Today.. Nothing much to blog.. I've finished watching Love Revolution.. Damn nice... Think I'm watching it AGAIN!! Hahaz..