You're
currently @
untold-dark-secrets.blogspot.com
Do
Not Ripped Anything Off ! Spamming
Is Forbidden !! 101%
Copyrighted Spams
Will Be Deleted W/o Replied Do
Not Need Your Comments (:
You May Keep It To Yourself (: Leave
If You Are Unhappy !
Tag
Here
Cravings More
tops & bottoms New Handphone New Laptop New Pink Earpiece PSP Slim Star Cruise with Bf Backpack Travel Carefree
Life
Saturday, August 04, 2007 Everyday, Every nite, Wanna kiss, Wan ur lips
Was searching Love Revolution the whole day today.. Haiz.. But still cannot find... No ppl upload!!! Upload de all is bit torrent de.. I dun wan bit torrent!!! Damn slow!!! Roar!! Sianz..
Therefore, I change moii background song to the drama's OST.. Lol.. Anyway Baby V.O.X de always can't load... Zzz..
Tomorrow going Tampines Ikea... Go there help mama buy lamp with hubby.. Den go there walk walk see see touch touch things.. Hahaz.. Can't help it.. I got itchy hands~ Heh heh~
Well well well... Nothing much to blog.. Anyway~ I watched 200 pounds beauty today again.. Lol.. Drop tears at the ending part... Lol.. I muz be crazy... Watch till cry.. Hahaz.. Lucky no ppl saw... If not very pai seh.. Hahaz..
Alrites.. End here~ Update when i have more interesting things to share..