You're
currently @
untold-dark-secrets.blogspot.com
Do
Not Ripped Anything Off ! Spamming
Is Forbidden !! 101%
Copyrighted Spams
Will Be Deleted W/o Replied Do
Not Need Your Comments (:
You May Keep It To Yourself (: Leave
If You Are Unhappy !
Tag
Here
Cravings More
tops & bottoms New Handphone New Laptop New Pink Earpiece PSP Slim Star Cruise with Bf Backpack Travel Carefree
Life
Wahas!! I even break hubby's 10 digit record.. Lol..
I'm bored... Nth to do now.. So came blogging.. ~.~ Last nite play sudi no lag.. Lol.. Maybe because i sit beside the fan and play? Hubby say is moii laptop too hot tat's why laggy de..
Anyway... Daddy fixed the 1st cooler pad tat i bought after i've bought the 2nd cooler pad.. Totally waste of money.. Grrr.. All stupid sis fault..Really, technology idiot and tat's her... Hahaz...
Sat is coming.. And i'm looking forward to it.. Cos hubby's booking out on Friday nite.. Sat hubby bring miie out to play... But where?? I duno... Lol.. =p
Tomorrow Hong Wei flying off to Thailand liao.. Hahahaz... Meeting ba poks soon... Good Luck!! Hope euu meet some really pretty ones... Hahaz.. Better den those ugly fat and manly ones... ;p Meanwhile i'll ask Coreen to go out more with miie... Yay!!! Coreen is mine now!! Wahas!!
OK~ I'll end here... Off to play winterbells liao~ Ciaoz~