You're
currently @
untold-dark-secrets.blogspot.com
Do
Not Ripped Anything Off ! Spamming
Is Forbidden !! 101%
Copyrighted Spams
Will Be Deleted W/o Replied Do
Not Need Your Comments (:
You May Keep It To Yourself (: Leave
If You Are Unhappy !
Tag
Here
Cravings More
tops & bottoms New Handphone New Laptop New Pink Earpiece PSP Slim Star Cruise with Bf Backpack Travel Carefree
Life
Ok~ I've been tagged by melia to do this weird thingy.
Please read the rules first: Each player of the game starts off by giving 6 weird things about themselves. People who get tagged needs to write in a blog of their own 6 weird things as well as state the rules clearly. In the end, you'll need to choose 6 people to be tagged and list their names.
6 WEIRD THINGS ABOUT MEI JUN 1) I am super duper hyper active 2) I somehow like gals? o.O 3) I like to eat pig brain fried with eggs (Since I was small, I'm fed with tat) 4) I am racist towards bangalas 5) I hate quiet peoples 6) I can hit people non-stop
PEOPLE TO TAG: 1) Kylie 2) JannJann 3) Coreen 4) Jane 5) Sammi 6) Lionel
Hmmm... Was sick since ytd.. Had throat infection and fever.. Body aching all over.. Felt like dying.. Juz went to see a doc juz now.. Had an injection.. Felt much better now.. Actually got quite alot of things to blog.. But now suddenly dunno wat to blog.. Well.. I miss Coreen.. So long nv meet up with her liao.. I miss JannJann too.. I miss Melia too... I miss hubby also.. So many ppl i miss.. Hahaz... Well well... Going rest now.. Blog again when i'm feeling better.