You're
currently @
untold-dark-secrets.blogspot.com
Do
Not Ripped Anything Off ! Spamming
Is Forbidden !! 101%
Copyrighted Spams
Will Be Deleted W/o Replied Do
Not Need Your Comments (:
You May Keep It To Yourself (: Leave
If You Are Unhappy !
Tag
Here
Cravings More
tops & bottoms New Handphone New Laptop New Pink Earpiece PSP Slim Star Cruise with Bf Backpack Travel Carefree
Life
Yesterday Hubby surprise miie with 2 NDP preview tickets!! Muacks!! Credits for the tickets goes to moii dearest Coreen!! The fireworks is the nicest and of course moii dearest Coreen's performance is the best too!! I enjoy moiiself alot last nite.. Hehez!! This year's NDP@Marina Bay, the government really throw in tons of money to build the stage, spectators seats, water fountains, fireworks & etc, etc.. It was really a great celebration for Singapore's 42nd Birthday!!
This is for Hubby
Hubby, thanks for bringing miie there to watch the NDP preveiw last nite.. Despite of those waiting for miie + waiting for the queues to get in, euu're still there to accompany miie even though euu hate it.. I LOVE EUU!!
This is for Coreen
Gal, I'm so proud of euu for doing such a wonderful performance for Singapore's Big Day!! Euu're really great!! And thanks for euur ticket!! I LOVE EUU TOO!!