You're
currently @
untold-dark-secrets.blogspot.com
Do
Not Ripped Anything Off ! Spamming
Is Forbidden !! 101%
Copyrighted Spams
Will Be Deleted W/o Replied Do
Not Need Your Comments (:
You May Keep It To Yourself (: Leave
If You Are Unhappy !
Tag
Here
Cravings More
tops & bottoms New Handphone New Laptop New Pink Earpiece PSP Slim Star Cruise with Bf Backpack Travel Carefree
Life
Aiks.. Nv go school today.. Throat still hurting.. Well.. Firstly, I hereby announce tat moii sis, Miss Joan Tay has successfully passed her JAL 3 rounds of interviews and proudly to announce tat now she is a part of JAL.. *Claps hands & cheers* Wahas.. Happy for her lah.. Cos she really wanted to be a air stewardess and go around the world.. Heh heh..
I went to hubby house instead of school.. Cos going watch Transformers.. =x Hehez.. Den when i was reaching i saw this cat.. I think i'm really have some fates afinity with cock eyes.. Hahaz.. Cos tat cat is cock eye.. Tat's why it caught moii attention... But tat cat is real cute lah.. XD
Tomorrow i might go sch.. Depends on moii recovery.. Cos i dun wan to pass moii virus around in class.. Ahahaz.. I'm nice k.. *& YES I'M REALLY INDEED NICE K*
*GROWL* Tat's moii stomach calling for food liao.. Going eat soon.. Waiting for hubby to get ready.. Den go eat liao.. Hmmm... Sat going aunt's hse for BBQ.. DIE LAH.. Moii sore throat where can eat BBQ.. Zzzz... Hope I recover real fast.. And den think Sun morning i'll drop by The Church of the Holy Spirits to pay respects to moii late uncle.. Very long nv visit his niche le.. So Sun morning go drop by awhile..
Ok.. I'll end here for the moment.. Blog again real soon..