You're
currently @
untold-dark-secrets.blogspot.com
Do
Not Ripped Anything Off ! Spamming
Is Forbidden !! 101%
Copyrighted Spams
Will Be Deleted W/o Replied Do
Not Need Your Comments (:
You May Keep It To Yourself (: Leave
If You Are Unhappy !
Tag
Here
Cravings More
tops & bottoms New Handphone New Laptop New Pink Earpiece PSP Slim Star Cruise with Bf Backpack Travel Carefree
Life
Hahaz.. I think only a few of them noe who am i talking about.. Hahaz...
Hmmm... Juz now did a 15 page thick survey.. BUT~ I got a $10 BORDERS voucher card for free!! =]
Well well.. Juz got back to class from 1st break out.. Had a little conflict with hubby last nite.. But i guess would be alrite..
School was fine... But melia is sick but yuanyuan recovered.. Hahaz.. Throat Infection Virus(TIV) is being passed around in class now... Zzz.. Hope the germs in the class die asap.. If not the cycle will juz go on and on.. On average our class there's at least 2-3 ppl absent due to this TIV...
Ytd i did moii evaluation... I think i'm rather partial.. And yes i am.. So no need to think.. Cos no effort put in den i think euu dun deserve wat i should grade euu...
Maybe i'm evil(everyone says so but i dun feel so), but i'm juz doing wat i feel i should do.. Hahaz.. Anyway~ WHO CARES?
Someone in our class is back to his/her usual self.. Maybe it's a good thing maybe it's not... Bah~~~ I muz be mad...
Last nite went to see a doc again.. Sis brought miie to see doc.. Cos of moii cough... IT'S NOT RECOVERING!! WTH! Spent another 39SD to see a doc last nite...
And sis got her JAL confirmation letter to go sign contract le... Wooo~ She'll be going Japan for training for 2 months like tat.. Shiok ah!! So good can.. I also wan go loh...
Okok... I'll end here.. Buaiz~
This update is for jane.. Jane.. This is a lion..
This is a lioness
Their biggest different is their hair!! Open eyes big big and see hor.. Lol.. LMAO~