You're
currently @
untold-dark-secrets.blogspot.com
Do
Not Ripped Anything Off ! Spamming
Is Forbidden !! 101%
Copyrighted Spams
Will Be Deleted W/o Replied Do
Not Need Your Comments (:
You May Keep It To Yourself (: Leave
If You Are Unhappy !
Tag
Here
Cravings More
tops & bottoms New Handphone New Laptop New Pink Earpiece PSP Slim Star Cruise with Bf Backpack Travel Carefree
Life
I used to think tat it will get better.. It will improve.. But i'm so wrong.. Everything is not the same anymore.. I can see you are trying hard to give in, tolerating moii attitude and tantrums.. But i noe euu are tired of doing tat time after time.. Maybe euu juz dun understand miie after all.. I dunno why but the longer we got together certain things euu juz take it for granted and they need not be done anymore.. Memories flood back.. Suddenly i juz felt tat last time before we got together euu treat miie like a little gal and i felt so happy being treated like a little gal by euu.. But now euu no longer treat miie like a little gal... It's no longer the same.. Maybe i sound ridiculous.. I dunno why... I only noe it's no longer the same anymore.. Sch's reopening on monday... Juz hope it'll be a busy school term.. So i won't think tat much anymore...