You're
currently @
untold-dark-secrets.blogspot.com
Do
Not Ripped Anything Off ! Spamming
Is Forbidden !! 101%
Copyrighted Spams
Will Be Deleted W/o Replied Do
Not Need Your Comments (:
You May Keep It To Yourself (: Leave
If You Are Unhappy !
Tag
Here
Cravings More
tops & bottoms New Handphone New Laptop New Pink Earpiece PSP Slim Star Cruise with Bf Backpack Travel Carefree
Life
OoooOOooo.. Very long nv update liao.. Hahaz... Today in class fun lah.. Make fun of Isaac... Wahahaz... Damn funny lah... Hahaz.. Hmmm.. After school today went to meet Coreen.. I miss her sooooo much lah.. Hahaz.. So happy to see her... All out of sudden her hair like very long already sia.. Hahaz.. Pretty gal leh.. Hahaz.. Hmmm... I wan go out with her again.. =( Hmmm... Nothing much to blog.. Hahaz.. I'm a BAD blogger.. Lol... Anyway.. I got all Cs for last week modules.. Lol.. -.- Pathetic miie... Bye bye~ Update again soon..