You're
currently @
untold-dark-secrets.blogspot.com
Do
Not Ripped Anything Off ! Spamming
Is Forbidden !! 101%
Copyrighted Spams
Will Be Deleted W/o Replied Do
Not Need Your Comments (:
You May Keep It To Yourself (: Leave
If You Are Unhappy !
Tag
Here
Cravings More
tops & bottoms New Handphone New Laptop New Pink Earpiece PSP Slim Star Cruise with Bf Backpack Travel Carefree
Life
It's been a long time since i last update... Lazy to update.. Nothing to update.. No mood to update... Labour day was a surprise tat he turn up suddenly to surprise miie.. But the day was end with a misunderstanding.. Dunno bah... I really had enough of looking forward but end up with disappointment.. I dun wish to say much abt it anymore... Maybe i should juz get use to it... No updates = can't tag... Updates= Den can tag.. I dunno... Maybe i'm sensitive or watever shit... This few days i juz get moodless so easily... I dunno why... Was alrite this morning... But after wat i told euu it's always like this... I really dunno wat to say... Maybe i juz too dumb... I shouldn't have brought it up to euu..